Thank you for playing LINE LITTLE KNIGHTS.
We regret to inform you that service for LINE LITTLE KNIGHTS will end at 3pm, Dec. 4 (GMT+9).
We wish first of all to express our gratitude to you, the players. It has been our pleasure to create a game that you could enjoy, and your support has made our efforts worthwhile.
In accordance with the Payment Services Act, Article 20, Paragraph 1, customers will be entitled to claim refunds for in-game currencies remaining in their account (hereafter referred to as paid-for in game currency balance) at the time the game closes.
■ Issuer of prepaid items to be refunded
■ Types of prepaid items to be refunded
Any Rubies (for use in LINE LITTLE KNIGHTS) that have not been used by 3pm, Dec. 4 (GMT+9).
■ Refund application process
1. Access the Refund Application Form (located at https://refund.line.me/) and log in using the mail address and password associated with your LINE account.
2. Select the game for which you wish to request a refund, and confirm that the amount shown is correct.
3. Enter your bank account information for the bank transfer, then submit the form. Note: If your outstanding balance was zero, then you will not be prompted to enter any bank account information.
- Please access the form using a computer browser, as accessing it from a mobile device may cause it to not function properly.
- For players using Guest Login:
The instructions above are only for those players using LINE Login.
In order to apply for a refund, players using Guest Login will have to access the inquiry form via the link below. Please use the form to let us know that you wish to be refunded, making sure to include the game title in question in your message. We will then provide you with an email address to send your balance and bank account information to.
In addition, your Game ID is necessary when you apply for a refund, so please be sure to include it in your inquiry.
▼ Inquiry form
■ Refund application period
From 3pm, Dec. 20, 2018 to 3pm, Mar. 6, 2019 (GMT+9)
Any application forms received before or after this period will NOT be considered.
■ Refund process
Once your refund application has been processed, an amount equivalent to your outstanding balance will be transferred to your account in Japanese yen.
Money transfer fees, whether for national or international transactions, will be paid by us.
However, when transferring funds to overseas accounts, some additional fees may be levied, such as intermediary fees or currency exchange fees.
Unfortunately, we are unable to pay these fees.
JR Shinjuku Miraina Tower, 23F 4-1-6 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-0022
- Refunds will be processed no earlier than Mar. 15, 2019 (GMT+9), after the refund application period has finished.
- If you wish to make any changes to the information you provided on your Refund Application Form, simply fill out the form and submit again.
We will only look at the last form you send us for your bank account information.